ML 354 thickener is an anionic, aqueous sodium polyacrylate solution specifically formulated for use as a thickener/rheology modifier in a wide range of polymer dispersions and latex compounds. ML 354 is supplied as an easy to handle free flowing liquid.
|Total solids content, %||11.0 - 13.0|
|Viscosity, centipoise||13,000 - 14,000|
|pH||10.0 - 10.5|
ML 354 is suitable for use as a thickener in a wide range of compounds including the following polymer dispersions and applications.
SBR (styrene/butadiene copolymer) latex based carpet backing compounds.
- Natural rubber latex based carpet backing compounds.
- Prevulcanised natural rubber latex compounds for brush application for mould manufacture.
- Natural rubber latex based compounds for adhesives.
- Liquid latex for craft applications.
- Acrylic dispersions and acrylic based compounds.
- PVA (polyvinyl acetate) dispersions and PVA based compounds.
- VA/E (vinyl acetate/ethylene) dispersions and VA/E based compounds.
ML 354 is available in 25 litre pails, 120 litre kegs, 210 litre kegs and IBC’s.
ML 354 should be stored in sealed containers at between 7 and 30oC. Protect from frost. ML 354 has a shelf life of 6 months from date of manufacture.